EAR – Forming active European Citizens through the dialectical method and theater
Led by Action Synergy, S.A., EAR project ( www.ear-citizen.eu) is a Erasmus+ KA3 – Social Inclusion and Common Values and aims to introduce the dialectical method in school education as a key feature that promotes the active participation of students in a democratic society with the support of theatre techniques.
Overall, the project will focus on the promotion of the deep understanding of values and fundamental rights through the dialectical method, fostering the change of attitudes contributing to the: i) effective and constructive interaction with others; ii) promotion of critical thinking of students; iii) development of a sense of social responsibility and iv) democratic attitude based in European common values.
At the end of the project, the consortium expect to have the following results:
- Guidance book for teachers to support them in the integration of the dialectical method and related strategies in their daily classes;
- Training program and e-learning platform on dialectical method addressed to teachers;
- Implementation of the training of teachers;
- Pilot implementation of the methodology in regular schools by teachers;
- Recommendation and guidelines to schools and teachers.
To know more about the project contact Andreia Monteiro by email@example.com.