DC4Work – Work-based learning in a digital age – promoting digital competences for better employability and innovation
(Projeto n.º 2017-1-DE02-KA202-004185).
DC4Work project aimed at transferring, adapting and applying the Digital Competence Framework for citizens (DigComp) (available in EN and PT) to the context of European SME of the sectors of tourism and commerce and endow SME with skills and tools to:
- Detect digital skills mismatches of employees
- Face and deal with the challenges of a digitalized economy (WBL 4.0).
The project was coordinated by IHK (DE), integrated 4 other partners from 4 European countries BFI Tirol (AT), EfVET (BE), Mentortec (PT) and HAMK (FI) and was developed between October 2017 and September 2019.
During the two years of the project implementation, partner designed the following results:
- Work-Based Learning in a Digital Age: a study on training needs and trends of the Tourism and Trade sector (EN)
- The white paper „Learning in a digital age – a job-related approach” (available in EN and PT)
- Guidelines the training of “Digital Competence Promoters” in SMEs (available in EN and PT)
- Training Material and Tools for the “Digital Competence Promoters” in SMEs (available in EN at the website)
- Tools and good practices, from each partner country, for “Digital Competence Promoters” (PT practices available here)
In 27th of July/2018, Mentortec and INOVA+, in cooperation with the Associação Empresarial de Portugal, Associação Portuguesa de Gestão das Pessoas, Centro de Formação Profissional para o Comércio e Afins e P.Porto/Porto Design Factory, promoted the Seminar Organizational Climate and Digitalization in SME. DC4Work project was introduced in this seminar and results of it allowed designing the White paper „Learning in a digital age – a job-related approach”. All the information and presentations of the seminar are available .
Check this video to know more about the project, keep following the project at the website and Facebook page and contact Andreia Monteiro | firstname.lastname@example.org in the case you need any additional information.