EAR – Forming active European Citizens through the dialectical method and theater
Led by Action Synergy, S.A., EAR project ( www.ear-citizen.eu) is a Erasmus+ KA3 – Social Inclusion and Common Values and aims to introduce the dialectical method in school education as a key feature that promotes the active participation of students in a democratic society with the support of theatre techniques.
Overall, the project focused on the promotion of the deep understanding of values and fundamental rights through the dialectical method, fostering the change of attitudes contributing to the:
- effective and constructive interaction with others;
- promotion of critical thinking of students;
- development of a sense of social responsibility and
- democratic attitude based in European common values.
Also, EAR project ensure that the target public will, indeed, have access to the tools created.
EAR project developed:
- Guidance book for teachers (Link)
- Educational scenarios:
- Support documents:
To know more about the project contact Rita Sousa by email@example.com.